Backorders are sales orders that are not yet delivered to the dealers. It is important to follow up on backorders. For example, if products are delayed dealers, can cancel the particular order lines by selecting the 'Cancel' button.This function lets you do the following:
- View all parts back orders.
- Search and filter parts back orders.
- Cancel a parts back order.
Device back orders list
The list includes all device back orders of the selected dealer.
- Search by date or keyword.
- You may also cancel orders.
To search for back orders,
- Go to Device > Back Orders.
- To search for specific device back orders of the current dealer, enter a specific date at the ‘Back Order Date’ field.
Note: By default, the current date is pre-selected.
- To further refine the search, the partial or full keyword of either the sales order #, item number, or description.
- To cancel a device back order, select the respective cancel icon. Then confirm the cancellation by selecting ‘Confirm’.
Note: Cancellation is not reversible.